Monday, December 5, 2011

Table Decorations

Friday and Saturday night our church put on a dinner theater type event and each table was decorated by a table host. I did not actually host a table but I did decorate one for both nights. We usually have events like this once or twice a year, which showcase the creativeness of our people. I love seeing what everyone comes up with and often I will get an idea that I can use at home.

Here are just a few of the tables that were decorated. I regret that I did not have enough time to take pictures on the second night, but here are a few for you to enjoy:














                 My Table                              
                                                                                    


                               













My favorite table and the one that everyone stopped at to sample the decorations!













1 comment:

  1. All the tables look very beautiful and creative!!! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete